What to Expect
apdo-uk members offer a wide variety of services including domestic decluttering, office systems and home staging.
When looking for a professional organiser here are a few things to bear in mind:
- The individual company's website or brochure will help you clarify background, experience and special skills.
- Businesses who have been members for 5 years or longer have a 5 year membership icon on their listing
- Terms & conditions explain what the business can and can't help you with for example, disposal of clutter to charity shops or recycling.
- Organising is a professional service, so do expect to pay professional rates. Check if the fee includes travel or follow-up advice.
- You should receive a professional, courteous and confidential service that complies with apdo-uk’s Code of Ethics.
Finally, do call any of our members for an initial chat to find out if their service fits your needs. Remember it’s important to feel comfortable with the person helping you.
More about our profession
Click here to read some frequently asked questions about the professional organising industry, intended to assist both professional organisers (or those who are interested in joining the profession), and those who wish to use their services.
Partnership with apdo-uk
apdo-uk is proud to work collaboratively with other organisations and businesses, providing reciprocal awareness-raising, resources for our clients and support to our members. If you would like to work with us in this way to promote the benefits of an organised and clutter-free lifestyle, please click here for more information.